Sunday, March 22, 2020

Social Distancing day 9

Day 9 of social distancing,

Today was basically a lazy day for me. I have a cold that I can't seem to get rid of and I didn't have much energy today. The big activity today was cooking a turkey dinner. I cooked a turkey wrapped in bacon


Along with the turkey I also cooked  potatoes, corn, stuffing and gravy. Very similar to a Thanksgiving meal. Now we have turkey left overs for the week. I think we will be eating a lot of turkey sandwiches. At least that is something good for Larry, my husband, to bring to work for lunch. He only has one week off and his school has the custodial staff returning tomorrow morning.  I'm not very happy about that decision to make them all work, but I have nothing to say about it.

Hopefully I feel a little better tomorrow and have more energy so I have something a little more exciting to blog about.

Stay safe everyone!





No comments: