Friday, March 27, 2020

Signs of Spring

Today was day 14 of my stay at home. What a beautiful day, weather wise. I loved sitting outside today. I saw a couple of signs of spring in my yard. Some flowers starting to bloom in a couple of different places



I sat on the swing in my back yard and just stared at the area that used to be my in ground pool. Now we have some dirt and a lot of work ahead as we redesign the landscape in the back yard. 


I'm sure it will look great soon enough as my husband is very creative with the landscaping all around our yard.
I am also happy to report that I finally won a game of rummy! Every day my daughter and I play a game of rummy 500 and she has won every day until today!!

Next week I am sure there will be a lot less time to relax as the state of Massachusetts will begin remote learning very soon. I really am looking forward to working with my students once again, even if its not in person.

Everyone stay healthy and get outside to enjoy some warm weather.




No comments: