Wednesday, March 25, 2020

School Closings extended

May 4th, That is the earliest that any school in the state can reopen. Governor just made that announcement. Wow that is 6 more weeks at home without seeing my kids. When we do return I will only have a few weeks with my seniors and then I have to say goodbye. This makes me so sad and angry that all this has happened. Oh well, on the positive side I have a lot more time with my daughter since she is a teacher too.
Norton public schools have been having a virtual spirit week and today was beach day. Too bad we didn't have nice weather for me to sit outside.


Today went by so fast, I can't believe it is already 6:30 pm. I had 3 video conferences this afternoon and that kept me busy. I especially enjoyed the video chat with the math department. I miss them all.

well that is all for today. Let's hope for better weather tomorrow so I can get outside.

What did you do today?

No comments: