Monday, March 23, 2020

Day 10

Hello Everyone, another day at home! Seems like more people will be staying home now that the governor made his new announcement.

 Today, Governor Charlie Baker issued an emergency order requiring all businesses and organizations that do not provide “COVID-19 Essential Services” to close their physical workplaces and facilities to workers, customers and the public as of Tuesday, March 24th at noon until Tuesday, April 7th at noon.

This makes me happy because now my husband will not have to go to work. I get nervous whenever anyone goes out. Stay home where it is safe. 

Today is the start of spirit week for Norton Schools. I'm excited for each day especially Wednesday!

Today we rock the socks!  

This morning Jennifer and I played some cards and once again she beat me at a game of rummy. I will win one of these days, or least I hope I do. After I finish this post I am going to do a little school work and all the academic coordinators will be having a virtual meeting (google hangout)

I enjoy doing school work makes me feel connected to school and my students.

Until tomorrow's post, stay healthy!



No comments: