Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day 16

Nothing Exciting going on today with the exception of a couple of emails from my students saying hello. Those emails mean the world to me. I try to send an email to 7 or 8 students each day just to let them know I am thinking of them. I miss all of them so much.


Is this how I am going to feel when I retire? I planned to retire at the end of the next school year 2020-2021 but now I wonder if I am ready to walk away from the kids? Maybe I would feel better of I could go on day trips instead of staying at home. Well it is still one year away.

I spent this rainy day in the house. I made the 'miss you' poster and I watched a little TV. Watched the movie "The Greatest Showman" I really enjoyed that one. Great music! And I made meatballs. I do love my homemade meatballs and sauce after they simmer all day, yummy. I made lots so we have left overs for tomorrow.

Now I am going to watch American Idol and then head to bed unless I end up watching "Friends" reruns until midnight. Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE that show and who can't use some laughs at this point in time?

So what did you do today? Leave me a message and be sure to stay healthy.


No comments: