Saturday, March 21, 2020

Decorating Day

Today was the day to decorate. My husband took the Easter decorations down from the attic so I went through everything and put out some displays this morning. I don't have too many decorations but enough to put a smile on my face.  The living room table has a small basket with wooden eggs that Jennifer painted when she was little (over 20 years ago)

My 4 shelf display has our favorite jelly beans in the candy dish on the top shelf, starburst. The third shelf includes the one Christmas decoration that stays out year round. Days left until Christmas.


I even put a few decorations in the bathroom. I love that we put in glass shelves when we remodeled 2 years ago.


While I was putting out Easter decorations, Larry and Jennifer were outside doing more yard work. They were moving wheel barrels full of loom out to the back yard where the pool used to be.
Now we are all taking a lunch break and then I may spend some time this afternoon doing school work.
I hope everyone finds something to do to keep them busy and most importantly everyone needs to stay healthy.
What did you do today?


No comments: