Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Snow Day

Thank you mother nature. I was very excited to wake up today and find over a foot of snow on the ground, and it is still snowing. So we had our first snow day of the school year. I wonder what people do on their snow day? I spent the morning catching up on school work. Then I went out to play in the snow. After two hours outside I had to come in because my fingers were cold. i am sure i will be back outside before it gets dark. I love the snow. What did you do on your snow day?

6 comments:

Hannah Lavendier said...

On my snow day, I shoveled a lot of snow in the morning. After I thawed out, I watched tv all day, mainly Cake Boss and What Not To Wear. I procrastinated doing homework, but enjoyed my snow day thoroughly :)

Unknown said...

I was surprisingly productive on my snow day! I got a lot of homework done! But my dog got stuck in the snow and I had to go get him out haha:) I also ate a lot!!! And helped my mom make flan. Unfortunately it didn't come out too good:(

Anonymous said...

On my snow day, I slept in. Then when I woke up I made waffles and it was my first time making them so I was really excited. They turned out really good. I did a lot of homework which was great and I played outside with my little sister, who is seven and was really excited about the snow.

-Sara Pishdadian

Anonymous said...

The worst thing is thinking there will be a snow day and then having to get up before seven. Biggest let-down ever.

Jill O'Connor said...

I remember this snow day as "The Best Snow Day Ever"! I spent it with a few swim friends, and we went sledding and drank hot coco.

Olivia said...

On snow days, my dad always makes me shovel the driveway. It's no fun, but I love being in the snow!!