Sunday, January 2, 2011

Bring on the snow




Happy New year Everyone. Now that the busy time of the year is past I can concentrate on my favorite part of winter......SNOW. I was so excited when we got 18 inches last weekend. I love snow blowing the driveway after a storm and even during the storm. I went out twice while it was still snowing because that is the best time to be out. I was just glad that I didn't have to drive any where. I watched the weather tonight and heard the meteorologist say he was watching another potential snow storm for Friday. Hope that really happens. I'll take another foot since todays warm weather and tonights rain is going to wash away all the beautiful white stuff. Stay turned for weather updates throughout the week.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I saw this ! I had no idea there was a possibility of a snow storm on Friday!
-Sara Pishdadian

Anonymous said...

The time between now and 2013 will fly by! Soon we'll be hoping for snow every day. I can't wait!

Jill O'Connor said...

As long as there's a little bit of snow on Christmas, I'm excited. To have snow all through vacation would be splendid.

Olivia said...

You're lucky, the snow blower is so much easier than a shovel! I should get my father to invest in one