Thursday, April 2, 2020

Stay at home Day 19

Today is National Autism awareness day so i wore my blue to support and the school were all lit up blue tonight which I wanted to drive by and see but my car battery is dead. Car wouldn't start so my husband jump started it and we drove it directly to Sullivan Tire to get a new battery. Decided to get new tires too so they will work on my car some time Saturday. I'm in no hurry, not going anywhere soon.

Another day spent prepping to teach remotely next week. I am very excited about this but even more excited about seeing some of my students tomorrow. I scheduled virtual meetings with each of my classes and I really hope a lot of my students participate. First one is at 9:30 am so only 12 hours away. YAY! If any of my students are reading this please know that I miss you o much. I can't wait to see and talk to all of you again.
The School comm and the teachers association signed an agreement tonight about the remote teaching/learning so I can now finalize my plans and get word to the kiddos about what we are doing. I get to be a teacher again.

Now I am getting off the computer to go watch "How to get away with Murder" The final six episodes start tonight. Love this show!
I'll be back to blog again this weekend. Everyone STAY HEALTHY!

No comments: