Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Remote Learning

Well we started our remote learning this week and boy is this teacher tired. So much work! Don't get me wrong, I love what I do and it was great to get back to teaching but I am exhausted. Today I made time for myself. I walked away from my computer for one hour this morning and then another hour this afternoon. Otherwise I was at the dining room table on my computer from 8am until 5pm. I ate dinner and came back to the computer to correct some of the assignments my students did late this afternoon. After I post this blog I need Tylenol and sleep.
The best thing about this week has been talking to the kids again. Morning zoom meetings and lots and lots and lots more emails.
I read an article online today that alluded to the fact we may not return to school at a this year as some other states have already announced that. Please don't let Massachusetts be one of those states. I want to go back. Even if only for one month.
Before I end this I have to give a BIG thank you to my daughter who went food shopping for me today. She didn't want me out in public due to underlying health issues that make me high risk. I have the best daughter.

Everyone stay healthy and to all my students - do your math work!

No comments: