Sunday, July 15, 2018

Scenic Ride up the Coast

If you enjoy views of the ocean I suggest that you take a ride up the NH coast into Maine. I took this ride in late June. My first stop was in Hampton Beach. I enjoyed exploring all the small shops and I got a sweet snack in one of the candy stores. Then I continued on to Portsmouth, NH. I drove along the coast and stopped several times to take in the view.

In Portsmouth you have so many choices for restaurants on the water and this town has plenty of shopping all in one area. Park in the town lot and then walk to all the shops.

I left  Portsmouth and headed to York, Maine. I went to visit the Nubble lighthouse which was under construction at the time.


Then I went to downtown York and yes again I did a little shopping. Had to get some fudge from Nana's fudge shop.

Had a wonderful day! On the way to York I passed through Kittery, Maine and saw all the outlet stores, I am sure I will be back to do some shopping there.



No comments: