Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Plymouth waterfront

Plymouth is a close by town to visit for a day. There are beautiful water views from all the docks and you can walk out on a rather long jetty. On one side of the road you have the water and on the other side of the road are the shops and restaurants and there is plenty of public parking. I love water views so this is the perfect place for me.




Plymouth is also home to the lobster crawl. There are ceramic lobsters scattered along the waterfront and a few are in the center of town. I had fun looking for all the lobsters. #plymouthlobstercrawl


While walking around town I also found a few memorials. Very nice touch!



I recommend that you walk around Plymouth waterfront when you have a free day. You can also see the "big" rock



No comments: