Monday, July 16, 2018

Sand Sculptures

If you get the chance to go to Yarmouth during the summer I highly recommend that you go in search of the sand sculptures. This year there are 33 works of art at various businesses throughout the town.
You can go to the web site https://www.yarmouthcapecod.com/sand-sculpture-trail-2018/ to find a map showing where all the sand sculptures are located. The majority of them can be found along route 28. This was my 3rd year going in search of the sand sculptures and I actually went twice, Last weekend I went with my daughter. She took photos of all 33 that she is entering into a photo contest.
Yarmouth summer celebration also as a facebook page where they are posting pictures that have been entered into the contest. Go on facebook and vote for your favorite picture. Here are  3 of my favorites from this year.




Every year Dunkin Donuts salutes the troops with their sand sculpture

No comments: