Sunday, July 15, 2018

School's out for Summer

Summer is a time for all teachers and students to recharge. I love this time to relax, catch up with friends, and read the books I don't have time for during the school year. I love doing all of these activities but my favorite part of the summer is taking day trips. I plan to write about those trips and post pictures here on my blog.
   One place that I visit more often than all others is the cape cod canal. I can spend hours there reading my book and watching the boats pass by. I try to spend one day per week there. I love when the large ships come through. This is a picture of a car carrier passing under the railroad bridge. Just fits!


Last year I got to see a couple of cruise ships go through the canal. I am hoping to see one of those again this year. 

No comments: