Monday, October 19, 2020

Holiday Season

 

The Holiday season is upon us. I love this time (October to January 1st) we have Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years. So many decorations go up and down in my house these 3 months. Right now all the Halloween decorations are up and have been up since October 1st. My favorite is my Disney Halloween tree which is pictured above.

Of course the one decoration that stays out all year long is my 365 day countdown to Christmas.


All of the holidays will be a little different this year with the Covid-19 still causing problems but I can still decorate my house and that always makes me happy.

I also enjoy watching all the holiday specials on television. Here is the schedule of some specials coming up this week.


On Thursday October 29th Syfy channel is having a nightmare on elm street marathon.

I'm waiting to hear when my favorite is on television this year, "It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown"








No comments: