Sunday, October 11, 2020

Anticipation of a weekend away

 Since this pandemic started I have put all my travel plans on hold. Well I am going t be brave and take a long weekend away. I'm sure the hotel clean the rooms thoroughly so it's safe. I just decided to go to the cape for a 3-day weekend.  I am going to take a personal day on a Friday because with all the added work and the stress of this hybrid schedule I need some down time. Every weekend I spend hours each day working on school work but not when I go away. I will take a complete break from school work. Now I am excited to plan my 3-days. The hotel is on the ocean in Yarmouth and I am getting an ocean view room. I still have a few weeks before I go but it's exciting to finally be planning a get away. I'm still not ready to eat inside at a restaurant so I will just do take out and eat at my hotel.  Now time to get back to planning. I hope everyone reading this post has found a way to relieve their stress that is related to covid.

No comments: