Sunday, October 7, 2012

Halloween Specials


There are some good shows coming up on television to get us in the spirit for Halloween. I thought I would list a few for you if you're interested.

On Sunday October 14th on the travel channel at 6pm is America's scariest halloween attractions
Saturday October 20th on ABC Family at 8pm and again at 10pm is the movie Hocus Pocus
On Wednesday October 24th starting at 4pm AMC is showing a few of the Halloween movies
Friday October 26th on the Hallmark channel at 7pm is Hoops & YoYo's haunted halloween

I'm still waiting to hear when my favorite is on TV. That would be It's The great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.


6 comments:

Connor Grieve said...

When do the 13 days of Halloween start on abc family??? Their movies are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I'm excited for all the Halloween Movies on ABC family! Halloween (and Christmas) movies are the best. One of my favorite Halloween movies is Halloweentown on Disney Channel. It was one of my favorite movies growing up :).
-Rachel Ferreira

Emily Patrone said...

I hate watching scary Halloween movies! I don't like being scared at all!

Joe said...

I love that movie! Halloween is my favorite holiday, I love the weather, even though snow is pretty awesome, and all the decorations and the candy. It is such a great time of the year!

Anthony K said...

Mr. Z says that he loves the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown and that he watches it every year.
Personally, I haven't seen it in a while, so I will have to get on Netflix and watch it soon, even though Halloween is over!
-Anthony

Jill O'Connor said...

I love watching scary movies and passing out candy to the trick-or-treaters on Halloween. I recently rediscovered the Tower of Terror movie, which I haven't seen in forever, and I loved it even more now!