Sunday, September 23, 2012

Time management

I need to manage my time better at school. This weekend I spent way too much time on school work. I spent 5 hours Saturday and 2 hours today. I plan to spend 2 more hours tonight as I correct Pre-Calc tests while watching the patriots game. This week I need to get the school work done while in school so I can relax and have more free time on the weekends. I did manage to relax by the fire pit for a few hours Friday night. Sitting by the fire on a chilly night is probably one of my favorite things to do.

6 comments:

Jill O'Connor said...

Weekends are the worst for me time management wise. I work on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, so when I get home all I want to do is sleep. It makes for a busy Sunday night!

Joe said...

I need to do more school work at school too! I feel like that is all I do! Study, homework and maybe get two hours of sleep from all the work. Its awful! Soon im not going to be getting any beauty sleep and gosh darn, nobody wants to see that!

Joe said...

Also i can't believe you spent all that time doing school work! They don't you enough for all of your excellence!

Connor Grieve said...

It's so hard to pick and choose times to let loose, relax, and try to force the overwhelming amount of work I have to do out of my mind. I love my fire pit at home! It's really the best.

Max Marcotte said...

Man, and I thought I had a lot of schoolwork to do. Being a teacher sounds tough.. but I'm sure it's also rewarding :)

Joe said...

I hear you Mrs. Taylor! I spend way to much time on school work and homework in a day! I think we need a break :P