Saturday, September 29, 2012

Best time of the year

First month of school is over. September went by quickly, probably because I was so busy. I hope things can slow down a little in October, but I'm sure that won't happen. These next 3 months are fun ones. Halloween in October, Thanksgiving in November, and Christmas in December. I LOVE the holiday season, but anyone that knows me is well aware of how I feel about the holidays.
Another enjoyable part of this time of year is football. I love going to Bryan's football games.This should be a good year. KP football is off to a great start winning their first 4 games. What makes it even more exciting is that their competition Mansfield and North have both lost a game. Keep up the good work KP!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for Halloween! I'm going to be a pirate. You're never too old to dress up!! What are you going to be, Mrs. Taylor??
-Rachel Ferreira

Connor Grieve said...

I find that once we hit the first progress report, school starts to fly by. We'll be at the holidays in no time!!

Joe said...

I can't wait for all the parties that we "wont" be having. I "won't" be baking any cakes soon. haha!

Anthony said...

46 more days until Christmas!!!!!!!
I can't wait!!!!!
-Anthony

Jill O'Connor said...

I'm peeved that KP didn't get first place for football. Mansfield didn't deserve it, especially with all of their losses!