Saturday, December 13, 2008

More Holiday specials


You asked to be kept informed of when the specials are on so here we go....
Tuesday 12/16 on ABC at 8:00 is Charlie Brown Christmas
Wednesday 12/17 on ABC Family at 7 is I saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus
same night at 8:00 on NBC is A Muppet Christmas
Thursday 12/18 on ABC Family at 8 is the movie The Grinch that Stole Christmas
Friday 12/19 on ABC Family is a repeat of A Miser Brothers' Christmas
in case you missed last week
Saturday 12/20 on CBS at 8 is the movie Elf and
on ABC is I want a dog for Christmas Charlie Brown (again)

Enjoy yourself!

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

the charlie brown on saturday looks good because i like the way he does work.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for elf! I've seen it a million times and it never gets old. It never fails to crack me up hahaa =)

Anonymous said...

I will definitly not be watching Elf!!!! I hate that movie soo much! And i missed A Miser Brothers Christmas sadly :( so im glad thats playing again!

Nicolettes said...

Ah! i absolutely love elf! like kate, i've seen it soo mnay times but cant get sick of it!

Anonymous said...

Buddy the Elf what's your favorite color?!

Anonymous said...

Yeah I'm not a fan of Elf either. Elf is the only movie I've ever gone to see at the movie theater and I walked out before the end of the film. However, I'm pumped for A Muppet Christmas. That movie is deinitely one of my favorite Christmas movies of all time.

Anonymous said...

I am dissapointed by ABC Family's new Miser Brother's Christmas. I don't think it will ever live up to the original Miser Brothers. Also I agree with Sam. I don't really care for Elf either. There are some funny parts but its not my favorite.

Anonymous said...

A Muppet Christmas?! This is the first time i have ever heard of that movie!! I kinda want to watch it now!! :)

Anonymous said...

honestly how do you not like Elf?

Anonymous said...

I agree with Sam, Muppet Christmas is the bomb. It's actually on tonight! Can't wait. Oh yeah, by the way, it's pretty sweet how we're going to get snow tomorrow, too. I love snow!

Anonymous said...

I don't know what you guys are talking about elf is an awesome movie.

Anonymous said...

I love Elf too much. Sometimes I like to pretend that I am eating spaghetti with maple syrup.

Olivia said...

Connor- that's gross