Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Dana Farber Foxboro


Change can be tough, but sometimes it is for the best. I have been going to Dana Farber in Brighton for  a little over 3 years. Today I made the change to Foxboro Dana Farber. I made the change because I was sick of struggling in the Boston traffic and all the money I spent on parking was adding up. I was nervous about leaving my team of doctors and nurses that have been taking care of me for so long, but I am so glad I made the change. I had a 15 minute commute today with very little traffic and I didn't have to pay a dime for parking. My doctor was knowledgeable and very easy to talk to and all my nurses were extremely friendly. I am glad that Foxboro is my new home once a month.  If anyone else out there is on the fence I recommend you make the change to Foxboro. So easy to get to, lots of easy free parking, and very pleasant staff. The facility is so much bigger than what I am used to and so bright. A plus is that there are plenty of restaurants and stores to visit after my treatments. 

No comments: