Sunday, November 12, 2023

Airline Prices

 Have you tried to book a flight lately? If you have a trip coming up, you may be paying a fortune for your airfare.

Last month I booked a flight with JetBlue round trip to Orlando. The flight is for early March. I paid $383 for the round trip non-stop flight that leaves in the morning. I recently checked the price of that same round trip flight and the cost is more than double at $788. WOW is all I can say.

I checked the prices with other airlines and I am so glad I did not wait to book my flight.

I used the same criteria with other airlines:

  • non-stop Boston to Orlando
  • morning flights both ways
  • free carry on bag
The cheapest flight I found was on Frontier Airlines but I have to pay $35 for my checked bag so that price was $555. Next was Delta at a cost of $648 which included the free carry one. Spirit, which I thought was a cheaper airline was the most expensive at $804 and that does NOT include a carry one which is an additional $35

Airline prices are crazy!!
Southwest was a little cheaper at $426 but no direct flights from Boston. 
I am just so happy that I only paid $383. 

No comments: