Friday, November 24, 2017

Christmas TV Specials have begun

Since Thanksgiving has come and gone it is now time for Christmas! Tonight we have lots of Christmas specials on TV. I am a little upset that there are 3 good ones on all at the same time. ABC has Santa Clause is coming to town, CBS has Frosty the Snowman and NBC has How the Grinch Stole Christmas. I will have to set the DVR. Next week Rudolph is on CBS Tuesday night and then on Thursday night at 8pm ABC has  A Charlie Brown Christmas and following that there is the Disney Christmas special. Unfortunately I will miss both of those as I will be on a plane headed to Disney World. This is my favorite time of there for television. I look forward to watching everything. I will keep you posted of when the classics will be on television.

No comments: