Thursday, May 31, 2012

I just realized there are only 13 days of school left. Wow! That means I have to start making plans for my summer. First priority is to get more beach trips in this year than last year. Can't believe I only went to the beach once last year. I hope to have plenty of time since I am not working this summer. This is my first summer in three years that I am not working. I'm sure we will make the annual family day trip to Canobie Lake Park in New Hampshire and another day at Water Wizz in Wareham.
The only other plan I have is to get to Newport. I can't believe I have never been there.

3 comments:

Jill O'Connor said...

I have never been to Newport either! I've heard people talk about how lovely it is, but I've never had the opportunity to go. I'll have to take the initiative to go next summer.

Anonymous said...

What did you end up doing this summer? I hope you got more beach trips in! I only got to go two or three times because of work and visiting colleges. What is your favorite beach?

Mary Taylor said...

Connor, Onset beach is where I go the most, but I like Natasket beach better.