Monday, May 7, 2012

End of a GREAT school year

The end of the school year is almost here. I always look forward to the summer, but I don't look forward to the goodbyes I have to say. I have had one of my best years and that is because of all the great students I have this year. Most of my students this year are seniors so you will all be going off to college. I would like you to know that I will miss all of you. Hopefully you can find time once in awhile to say hello and let me know how you are doing. I would love to hear from you after graduation.

To my juniors....I look forward to seeing everyone again next year, hopefully in my Calculus class.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mrs taylor, thank you for getting us through the year with calc. we appreciated the numbers and the snacks for our ap test! -ben donovan

Anonymous said...

It's been a lonnnnggg year. Thank you for bearing with us!
Here's hoping for another awesome year with you in Calc!
~Matt Litchfield

Jill O'Connor said...

I am very excited for this year's calc class. I only hope we can compete with the great bunch you had last year.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy I took Calculus this year, I love it already!

Anthony said...

I miss the Class of 2012 so much!!! I had a lot of really close friends in that class, but it is exciting to go visit them at college and see them when they come home
-Anthony