Wednesday, January 25, 2012

AP math Night

Last Thursday night 30 students came to school for an additional 2 hours at night to work on AP Stats and AP Calculus. I was so happy to see that many students give up their time at night. We ordered pizza so the night wasn't all work. I had fun and I am hoping they did too. I am feeling really good about the chances of my students getting a 5 on the AP exam. They have been working so hard they most certainly deserve the good grade. I want to thank them for their continued effort.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The AP Calc Night was really fun, but I was so tired by the end of it. I also learned a lot graphing f(x) and f'(x), and I became more comfortable with the material.
I cannot wait for the next one :),
Emily Lattouf

Mary Taylor said...

Emily, I'm glad you enjoyed the night and felt it was beneficial. We'll plan another night for late March.

Jill O'Connor said...

I always find the AP study sessions to be so helpful. Of course I'd rather be sleeping or baking, but the sessions will be key to success on the AP exams. Can't wait for AP CALC!

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for the Calc study sessions! The English ones were ok, but I know the math ones will be much more fun!