Monday, December 26, 2011

Winter Weather, where are you?

Well the big holiday has now passed and we have to wait 365 days until it comes again. With Christmas gone, my next favorite topic to blog about is the winter weather. Unfortunately I just checked the 10 day weather forecast and there is no sign of snow. I hope mother nature is just a little slow getting started and that she doesn't skip winter all together in this area. I am really looking forward to some white stuff. Just not as severe as the October storm we had that ruined my beautiful yard.

9 comments:

Jill O'Connor said...

There's no reason for cold weather if there's no snow!

Anonymous said...

As a senior I would really like to have at least one snow day or a cold day like we've had a few days ago!
-Allie Zelinski

Colby Sears said...

@Jill O'Connor

Yes there is, you silly goose! I like winter because it is the time of the holidays, and even if we don't have snow the cold weather is still somewhat enjoyable!

Colby Sears said...

@Jill O'Connor

Yes there is, you silly goose! I like winter because it is the time of the holidays, and even if we don't have snow the cold weather is still somewhat enjoyable!

Anonymous said...

I want to go snowboarding wicked badly...we NEED lots of snow asap
~Anthony Kennedy

Anonymous said...

@Anthony - I want to ski, so I'm with you!
Glad the snow is finally here :D
-Matt Litchfield

Anonymous said...

Matt: snowboarding is better :p
~Anthony Kennedy

Jill O'Connor said...

Tony and Litchy: I've never been skiing or snowboarding, so one of you will have to convince me.

Anonymous said...

I hope we don't get any snow in October this year.. I love snow, but all things in their time, please!