Saturday, December 17, 2011

Last post of Christmas Specials for this year

12-18 7:00am ABCFAM A Chipmunk Christmas
4:00pm ABCFAM The Polar Express
4:00pm USA Elf
8:30pm Cartoon network A Scooby Doo Christmas
11:00pm USA Elf

12-19 1:30pm ABCFAM movie:I’ll be Home for Christmas
6:00pm ABCFAM Phineas and Ferb Christmas Vacation
8:00pm ABC Kung Fu Panda Christmas
8:30pm ABC Chipmunk Christmas
12-20 7:00am ABCFAM Ernest Saves Christmas
6:00pm ABCFAM Mickey’s Christmas special
9:00pm ABCFAM The Polar Express
9:00pm TNT Movie:Deck the Halls
Midnight ABCFAM Flintstone Christmas

12-21 7:00pm ABCFAM Disney Prep and Landing
9:00pm USA Elf

12-22 5:00pm ABCFAM The Santa Clause
7:00pm ABCFAM The Santa Clause 3
8:00pm ABC Prep & Landing
9:00pm ABC I want a dog for Christmas Charlie Brown 9:00pm ABCFAM National Lampoons Christmas Vacation

12-23 6:00pm ABCFAM National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
8:00pm ABCFAM movie: How the Grinch stole christmas
8:00pm The CW Olive, the other reindeer
9:00pm The CW Grandma got run over by a reindeer

12-24 6:00am cartoon network Yogi’s First Christmas
7:00am ABCFAM Little Drummer Boy
8:00am cartoon network Flinstone’s Christmas Carol
9:30am cartoon network The Jetson’s Christmas Carol
11:00am cartoon network Grandma got run over by a reindeer
11:30am ABCFAM Rudolph & Frostys Christmas in July
1:30pm ABCFAM Island of misfit toys
3:00pm ABCFAM Winnie the Pooh and Christmas too
5:00pm ABCFAM Prep and Landing
6:00pm ABCFAM Rudolph’s shiny new year
7:00pm ABCFAM Santa Claus is coming to town
8:00pm NBC It’s a wonderful life
8:00pm ABCFAM The year without a santa claus
8:00pm TBS A Christmas Story (24 hr marathon)

11 comments:

Jill O'Connor said...

What's your favorite Christmas movie?! Do you prefer the classics or the newer ones?

Mary Taylor said...

I have so many favorites. I love "Santa Clause is coming to town" and the cartoon for "grinch that stole Christmas" I also like the movie "Elf" and the original "Miracle on 34th Street" I like all of them. I love this time of year.

Anonymous said...

Steve Burrill-

It's so sad that the Christmas specials are almost over!! :( I love the polar express and elf, definitely all time favorites!

Colby Sears said...

Hi Mrs. Taylor! Ps. "Elf" is my favorite Christmas movie!

Anonymous said...

Anthony Kennedy-

Elf is my all time favorite!!!! It's soooo funny

Anthony Kennedy said...

Elf is my all-time favorite!!! It's soooo funny

Anonymous said...

I told my family I wanted to watch Elf with everyone. This year we were all so busy so I went home from school and watched Elf by myself as I did some of my homework.
-Allie Zelinski

Colby Sears said...

@Fitra2009

Mrs. Taylor really is quite the blogger! I am a student of hers, and enjoy stopping by "Math Times" to see what's going on and what she has to say!

Jill O'Connor said...

We watched the original "Miracle on 34th Street" in school in eigth grade, and I've loved it ever since. We're so similar!

Anonymous said...

I miss Christmas movies!!
~Anthony Kennedy

Anonymous said...

PLEASE do this again this year! I would print it out, probably, and refer to it constantly!