Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Long weekend

I love 3-day weekends. Its amazing that just one extra day off makes everyone smile. I hope everyone had a great 3-day weekend like I did. My daughter made her first trip home from college and of course all her dirty laundry came with her. We had to get all our catching up crammed into just 3 days so she and I were busy. Also spent some time at the football field for my sons JV game against Oliver Ames. Unfortunately they lost 6-0. Better luck this week when they play N. Attleboro High School. What did you do on your 3-day weekend?

4 comments:

Joe said...

Your weekend sounded eventful atleast! I had to work the entire weekend, but we got to sleep in though! I hope your daughter isn't just using you for laundry :p haha!

Jill O'Connor said...

I've been dreaming about the non denominational winter break since this long day weekend!! Hope your daughter's first semester of college went well, and that you're enjoying her presence for the holidays!!!

Colby Sears said...

What were the results of the game vs N. Attleboro? Did they win?!

Anonymous said...

Three day weekends are one of the easiest ways to make me smile!