Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Almost Winter

I watched the local news tonight and heard there is a chance of snow on Thursday. really? Already? I'm not complaining I do love snow especially when the snow gives us snow days from school. As soon as I hear about snow I can't get enough of weather forecasts. When the snow has first fallen every thing looks so pretty covered in white. Too bad it doesn't stay that way. Anyone who knows me is aware that most of my blogs will now be about the weather. Just look back at some of my older posts and you will see that I have an obsession with snow.

3 comments:

Jill O'Connor said...

I could barely imagine Christmas without snow; it'll be just as strange to think that we might not have snow for Valentine's Day! I'm still not losing hope, though.

Anonymous said...

I remember the snowstorm last October! It was crazy - it fell so fast!

Jill O'Connor said...

Connor, I remember it, too! It was the craziest thing. I hope we get a nice little indian summer for October 18th!