Happy Thanksgiving

 Happy Thanksgiving everyone. I love that this holiday brings my family together. We have a great day catching up with one another and eating lots of good food but as soon as the last guest leaves my house I bring out the Christmas decor. And Thanksgiving time is when the Christmas specials start to appear on television. Today I will probably watch the Grinch Cartoon at 6:30 on TBS. After that I will watch The Santa Claus at 7:15 on Frfeeform and then The Santa Claus 2 on Freeform at 9:25 and finally The Santa Claus 3 at 11:55 on Freeform. There is also The Year Without a Santa Claus on at 11:00 on TNT. I do love those Rankin Bass shows. 

Here is a list of upcoming Holiday Specials to watch.



Day 

Date

Show

Time

channel

Sunday

11/23

The Year Without a Santa Claus

11:00 pm

TNT

Sunday 

11/23

How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon)

10:30 pm

TNT

Wednesday

11/26

Countdown to Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade

8:00 pm

NBC

Wednesday

11/26

A Saturday Night Live Thanksgiving

9:00 pm

NBC

Thursday

11/27

It’s a Wonderful Life marathon starting at 6am

All day

E!

Thursday

11/27

Macy’s 99th Thanksgiving Day Parade

8:30 am

NBC

Thursday

11/27

Thanksgiving Day Parade on CBS

9:00 am

CBS

Thursday

11/27

The Grinch from 2018

3:50 pm

Freeform

Thursday 

11/27

Home Alone

5:50 pm

Freeform

Thursday

11/27

Elf

6:00 pm

TNT

Thursday

11/27

The Year Without a Santa Claus

10:15 pm

TBS

Thursday

11/27

The Polar Express

11:15 pm

TBS


ON Friday 11/28 there is a marathon of Elf starting at 8pm and then continueing on Saturday.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Red Sox time is here!

April is math awareness month

One School One Book