Monday, December 11, 2023

Christmas Display in Holliston, Ma

 Do you enjoy looking at all the houses decorated for Christmas? I will drive around towns just to find houses that are all lit up. This past week I was driven to a street in Holliston and I loved it! Every house on the cul-de-sac had Christmas decorations. Most houses had wooden cut outs lit up. These included m&m's, the Disney gang, Charlie Brown and the gang, minions and so many more. Here are a few of them.






A very unique touch on this street were all the wooden boxes that had Christmas scenes inside. Not every house had these but there were close to 20 boxes all together. My cousin and I parked the car on the street and then got out and walked to get a close view of all the Christmas scenes. 


One box was titled Santa's Shop in the picture above and then the picture below has a close up scene of what was in that box. I love it!

Another one of my favorites was a Disney box.


If you are ever out and about near the Holliston, Ma area, I strongly suggest that you take a drive or maybe a walk down Regal Street. The Christmas displays are beautiful. 
If you live on this Street and happen to read this - Thank you so much.
Have you seen a great Christmas display in the New England area? Let me know where, I would love to find some new areas to drive around.








No comments: