Monday, January 18, 2021

I love my students


Wednesday January 13th was an important day for me. I had my first cancer treatment. I was given a long list of possible side effects and I am happy to report that I got very few of those side effects and they were minimal. I took two days off of school, one for my day at Dana Farber and the other for my side effects. This was my first treatment so my doctor suggested I take a day off to see how the medicine got to me. I am happy I did take the day and I am sure I will do that every month as I get the treatments once per month.

When I returned to school on Friday I found this sign hanging on the wall outside my office. Made me cry! I have the best students! I plan to leave this sign up for the rest of the year. Thank you so much for showing me the love. 

It is gestures like this that make me love working in Norton. I will miss being with the kiddos every day but I am still going to retire this year.

Only 96 more school days until retirement!
#Retirement2021


 

No comments: