Thursday, December 14, 2017

I love my TV specials

as we all know because I have blogged about this, I love the Christmas specials on television. I love them so much I try to incorporate some in my math class. Next week my class will be discussing the math in the movie "Elf".
If you love the specials as much as I do then you may be interested in knowing which shows are on and when. Here is my latest list

today 12-14-17

3:40 the year without a santa clause on freeform
4:40 The santa clause 3  on Freeform
8:50 National lampoons Christmas vacation on Freeform

tomorrow 12-15-17

9:20 pm  Elf on Freeform

Saturday and Sunday Freeform channel has a great lineup with both 2 hour movies and some of the 1/2 hour cartoons like Prep and Landing and Disney's twice upon a christmas.



No comments: