Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Most wonderful time of the year

I love this time of the year. Late Autumn into early winter. Its not because of the weather or the colorful foliage. Its all because of the holidays. First we had halloween and now we await Thanksgiving which is only 2 weeks away and then come my favorite....Christmas. The best part of the holiday is not the presents it is all the holiday specials on television. I LOVE my holiday specials. If you like them as well then you should continue to check the blog because I will be posting a calendar which lists all the specials, when they air, and what network they are on. If you have any favorites be sure to let me know so I don't miss them when I make my list. Here is the first list covering the days from now til Thanksgiving.

Saturday November 12th
Hallmark channel is airing Christmas movies all day beginning at 6am

Sunday November 13th
Dr. Suess How the Grinch Stole Christmas (cartoon) 8pm on TBS
The movie "Elf" is on USA at both 7pm and then again at 9pm

Thursday November 24th
"Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade" at 9am on NBC
"Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" at 8pm on ABC

3 comments:

AmyMahoney said...

Christmas is BY FAR my favorite holiday too!!!!

Jill O'Connor said...

I hope you get as festive for St. Patrick's Day!!! Love the holidays!!

Anonymous said...

Do you think that the Christmas specials have been starting earlier and earlier each year?