Saturday, November 20, 2010


At 9am today I was sitting in the top row of bleachers watching my sons last football game of the freshmen season. It was FREEZING. I had on a t-shirt, turtleneck, heavy sweater, and winter coat and I still wasn't warm. I had to add mittens, scarf and then a blanket. What am I going to do when winter gets here?

On a positive note, cold weather does bring snow and that occasionally brings a snow day. And along with the winter comes Christmas and anyone who knows me is aware that i am crazy about Christmas. Love the music and all the holiday TV specials. 93.3 is already playing holidays songs 24 hours a day and 105.7 plays it too. Now time to find the TV specials. I always look forward to ABC family having the 25 days of Christmas. Nothing but Christmas specials.

This holiday fever is contagious in my house. My daughter has already set the DVR to record "Grandma got run over by a reindeer" on Toon network December 4th at 6pm.

I just have to adjust to the cold weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get too cold too easily... I'm sitting here in jeans and a sweatshirt with the hood on! The one con about fall!

Jill O'Connor said...

I find that it's always colder in November/December just because we're all still getting used to the change in temperature.

Olivia said...

Playing in the snow is the best!