Monday, January 11, 2010

Superbowl Hopes are CRUSHED


I'm not so sure I would call Sundays activity at Gillette Stadium a football game. Who was that team? They certainly did not play like the Patriots I know and love, but I am still a fan. I know everyone has bad days now and then, but the whole team had a bad day. Another year without them in the Superbowl.......Won't be as much fun to watch. Now I will concentrate on the Celtics and Bruins. Good thing I live in New England with lots of sports teams. Imagine being a sports fan and living in North Dakota?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, it was a real disappointment, i stoped watching after the first 2 min when they were already down 14.......

-dave

Anonymous said...

I think Tom Brady is to focused in his family to be playing football anymore. He needs to get his priorities straight during the football season. Also the Celtics have been doing a terrible job. They need Kevin Garnet back. It also doesnt help the Rasheed Wallace has a hurt foot. Im hoping the Celtics can come back from this loss and get back on a winning streak.
-Justin Iadarola

Caroline A said...

I was disappointed that the Patriots lost, especially the way they played with so many turnovers and 4th downs. This year they just didn't seem like the dominate team they've been in the past. Hopefully next year they'll sign new players and get back to their winning ways!

Anonymous said...

my dad was really disappointed that we lost that playoff game...personally i dont really follow football but it seems like a big deal. at least, its a big deal to my dad who has not stopped talking about how we arent going to the superbowl this year...

Olivia said...

They'll make it this year, don't worry!

Anonymous said...

They are doing well so far this year! I really want to go to another superbowl party!

Jill O'Connor said...

I'm hoping that they'll make it far this year just so we have some really fun and festive Patriots smart boards.

Olivia said...

After that loss last week, the Pats leave much to be desired.