Monday, December 7, 2009

Holiday Specials


I love this time of year. I enjoy watching all the holiday shows on TV and I enjoy Christmas music on the radio. Every year I do a search to find what specials are on and when. If you like the shows as much as I do then you will appreciate this blog.


Tonight

My favorite - "Santa Claus is coming to town" is on ABC at 8pm


Twas The Night Before Christmas on ABCFAM at 7:00pm

Carrie Underwood: An All-Star Holiday Special on FOX at 8:00pm

Jack Frost on ABCFAM at 10:00pm


Tuesday
Mickey's Christmas Carol on ABCFAM at 7:00pm
Charlie Brown Christmas on ABC at 8:00pm
The Year Without A Santa Claus on ABCFAM at 8:00pm
Prep and Landing (new one) on ABC at 8:30pm
A Miser Brothers' Christmas on ABCFAM at 9:00pm
Rudolph's Shiny New Year on ABCFAM ay 10:00pm

Wednesday
Shrek the halls on ABC at 8:00pm


Friday
A Muppets Christmas: Letters To Santa on NBC at 8:00pm
Yes, Virginia there is a Santa Claus on CBS at 8:00pm

Saturday
Rudolph & Frosty's Christmas In July on ABCFAM at 12 noon

Rudolph's Shiny New Year (again) on ABCFAM at 2:00pm
The Year Without A Santa Claus (again) on ABCFAM at 3:00pm
Santa Clause 2 on ABCFAM at 6:00pm
It's a Wonderful Life on NBC at 8:00pm
Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer on CBS at 8:00pm
Santa Clause 3: The Escape Clause on ABCFAM at 8:00pm






Enjoy them. Later this week I will post the schedule for next week.

If you are looking for Holiday music on the radio, there are two stations playing all Holiday music. they are 105.7 and 103.3

5 comments:

Unknown said...

My favorite is The Year without a Santa Clause. The mizer brothers are the best. :-)

Emily J said...

My family and I have been watching Charlie Brown Christmas since I can remember. My dad's nickname was Charlie Brown when he was little, so I know it means a lot to him. It's such a touching movie.

Olivia said...

Santa Clous is Coming to Town is one of my favorites, too!

Anonymous said...

Any idea when they start playing christmas music on the radio? I love listening to it as I drive to school, it cheers me right up!

Olivia said...

Christmas music really puts me in a jolly mood :)